What’s the crack?
- That Millwall Podcast - so what got Omer (and mate Micky) into podcasting and how are they enjoying the whole fan media experience daan Landan Taan?
- Does everyone really hate them (The Lions - not Omer and Micky) and do they really care?
- Poor Omer reveals the terrible cost of having inconsiderate mates who let their lasses book engagement parties on away days;
- How have Millwall been doing since last our two sides met; they’ve been pretty steady in the Championship recently, so what are their expectations this season?
- Gary Rowett replaced a modern Millwall Legend - Neil Harris - as manager of the Lions in late 2019; how have they done since the witch and are they happy with how things are going?
- What sort of side should Sunlun expect to meet this weekend? What is the current Millwall style of play, and who are their players to watch?
- Our former Captain - George ‘7/10’ Honeyman - returns home on Saturday; how have the Millwall faithful taken to him, and how’s he been getting on?
- All this and more! Listen in!
ICYMI: Due to injuries in the Sunderland AFC camp, you may be tuning in unaware of our release earlier today covering all things Ross Stewart, Dennis Cirkin and the Boro aftermath - which you can find just prior to this on whatever podcatcher you’re using right now!
Enjoy the show and Ha’way The Lads!
How Can I Listen?
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.