What’s the crack?
- What it says on the tin really - The lads aren’t happy at all after that s***show.
- Player performance woes - what the f*** are they playing at?
- #DoddsOut - The team selection has broken our Gavin...
- Speakman - Gets plenty praise when it’s deserved but does he deserve much praise at all for his failings recently, especially given how significant they could yet prove to be?
- Gav’s Keano Rant™ 2022 Edition - Give Roy what he wants, stop playing games and just get it done aye.
- Is Keane now Kyril and Speakman’s only real option?
- Have the club just s*** the bed in recent weeks - given the lack of defensive cover after selling the couple lads we could’ve done with just after sacking the head coach with no immediate replacement the eve of deadline day - or is this all part of the plan? *chuckles*
- Why aren’t young lads who’ve played most the season being rested (aye we can’t rest Doyle at the moment we know) and how are the professionals at the club ‘shell-shocked’ by results?
- There’s a lot the lads have to say here so I’m giving this a positivity rating of about 3/10 and a radge rating of 7/10. Aye.
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.