What’s the crack?
- Hahahahahaha... Aye.
- Gav and Phil react to the news regarding the share split between KLD and the rest of the old gang that is MADROX; the ultimate all-for-profit nemesis of football fans everywhere.
- As we wait for the minutes from the RAWA meeting with the club, what do the lads make of the volley of communications from both SD and CM - as well as KLD and the other SD - the timing of all this is fascinating isn’t it.
- Charlie, oh Charlie - every mackem’s favourite Ibiza obsessed Etonian is back! Sort of. The lads come up with an elaborate plan to swap fixture lists to temporarily confuse him.
- We react to news of the end of an era as the Legend Kevin Ball’s time at the club is confirmed to be over - more great timing obviously - what do we know so far about this news and how are the lads taking it?
- In an attempt to distract everyone - including new gaffer Alex Neil - from the volume of information flying around about off the pitch matters, Gav cunningly throws in the curveball that WE’RE PLAYING FOOTBALL TOMORROW! dramatic music
- We’re joined by Toby Lock of the MK Citizen who gives us an update on all things MK Dons - including the rise of Liam Manning and their rise back into contention for promotion - as Sunlun wage war on Sunlun for Sunlun reasons.
All this and so much more! See if you can keep up...
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.