What’s the crack?
- So... have the lads recovered from the insane end to the enthralling game at Adams Park?
- From the wonders of the Loch Ness Drogba to the wizardry of Alex Pritchard, and the dynamic duo that is Dan Neil and Embo - the lads wax lyrical about the absolute ballers in the Sunlun ranks!
- Was Kristjaan Speakman and Lee Johnson right to go ahead with the game in spite of all the lads out? The lads certainly think so...
- Young Patterson was recalled on short notice from Notts County, only to get kicked back down the motorway to face Wycombe - All things considered is some of the criticism he’s faced for that performance justified or even rational considering the circumstances?
- Looking at that back line, do we think the Bailey Wright absence was significant after his recent revival?
- How are the lads feeling about the way the team are playing currently - as we sit level on points with promotion rivals Rotherham at the top of the League One table - and what are the expectations for the next few fixtures?
- Lincoln at home next - we’re expecting a win here aren’t we?
- All this and much, much more! Listen in!
#SAFC #EFL #LeagueOne
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.