What’s the crack?
- We seem to have a team full of ballers - Nice isn’t it?
- The Hoffmann; How did our new keeper do on his debut?
- Cirkin; The lad had a hell of a game - did that slip under any radars?
- Dan Neil; How much more can we praise the lad?
- Winchester; Outstanding again for us - how important is he?
- O’Nien; Should he take the time out to fix that shoulder?
- Once again we ask: Why are League One officials so determined to be shite?
- Lee Johnson’s game management; Is protecting the lead a smart move... are we all just suffering from Parkinson PTSD?
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.