What’s the crack?
- So how is everyone feeling? Hungover? Drained? Ready for another season in League One?
- Transfers; A few Lads and Lasses haven’t been happy with the speed of the recruitment... Is this fair on the club or a result of a hangover of a different kind?
- We need a canny few Lads before the season starts; Are our lads confident we’ll have what we need by the time we face Wigan? Is Pritchard a decent signing at this level?
- Liam Bridcutt; He had a bit to say about us all recently... Does he have any valid points or is he full of shite? Or both?
- What progress are we hoping to see on and off the pitch? Will the preseason we have prepared be enough to work out how LJ will line the Lads up for the new 21/22 season?
- Other completely relevant ramblings...
- Here we go again... Again. HAWAY THE LADS!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.