What’s the crack?
- So how are we enjoying this break from League action?
- How did it feel getting back in the Stadium after such a long wait, and how much are we looking forward to getting back to it all?
- Has Dave noticed a real difference at the club following the Structured Dialogue meetings that have been held since the arrival of KLD and the new board members?
- The importance of supporters groups and trusts, larger collectives like the FSA, and the ongoing fan led review into football;
- Remaining balanced in the face of a wide range of fan views and opinion, as well as making sure the concerns of the fans - and any questions they may have - are not only taken on board but answered by the club;
- How positive are we feeling moving forward?
Rest In Peace, Lou xxx
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.