What are we talking about?
- Nicola gives us the story of how herself and husband Mark Palios became owners of Tranmere Rovers;
- Wembley triumphs and traumas; with the national stadium being something of a second home for Tranmere, we look at the fall, then rise, then fall and now again.. the rise of Tranmere through the divisions..
- The decision to try and have the final rearranged until fans could attend and how the EFL dealt with that request;
- The demotion of Tranmere by vote last year, how Nicola felt about that decision from the other clubs and the charge for promotion once again from League Two;
- The widening gap between the divisions and what is required to make it all a little fairer for those clubs and owners without vast wealth;
- Max Power’s Dad trying to work out who he’s supporting this weekend, the Tranmere fans approach to this season (and this competition) and how Nicola thinks the players will cope in an empty Wembley...
All this and much more! Thanks for listening!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.