What’s the crack?
- What did the lads make of the performance in our draw against Oxford United overall - bit of a difference between the two halves?
- What do we need to see from the team these coming games, as we sit tantalisingly close to the automatics - besides wins of course...
- Player development and injuries - what are reasonable expectations from the Lads we’ve brought in? We knew the younger lads would need time to adapt - are they doing so?
- How many players do we think we need this January, and how many points are we expecting from the games left to play until we get there?
- What is and isn’t fair criticism of a manager or player? Is Johnson getting shit because people are frustrated with his tactics and selections - or do some simply not like the man?
- Are personal attacks pitch-side or online justified at all - or logical - particularly 2 points from the top of the League?
- All this and much more... of the lads personal opinions!
Listen in and while you’re here - please consider donating to or simply sharing our annual Christmas Fundraiser for the Sunderland Community Soup Kitchen - who work tirelessly to help the most vulnerable in our community - by clicking here for our GoFundMe and here for more information on the campaign! Thank you!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.