We have smashed the £60,000 target Reidy set us last week for the SCSK fundraiser! Absolutely staggering support from everyone involved, as it stands we sit at £61,300, let’s keep pushing right ‘til the end, and once again, thank you all!
Now to the footy...
What’s the crack?
- Broadhead; one of our absolute ballers is injured and we hope he isn’t out too long, but what a goal for the lad - again - We need to tie him to a permanent contract as soon as possible don’t we?
- If that Embo strike had gone in... Well we can dream can’t we?
- The away support was, as expected, absolutely class! Well in lads and lasses! Did us all proud!
- Speaking of pride - we may have been outgunned but Lee Johnson made sure we played our game still, and regardless of the score, it was lovely to see!
- Turns out some of these Arsenal lads aren’t that bad... Fair play and congratulations to young Eddie Nketiah - some talent there!
- All this and more as the lads turn their attention back to the coming burst of league fixtures, starting with our friends Donny...
Listen in and while you’re here - please consider donating to or simply sharing our annual Christmas Fundraiser for the Sunderland Community Soup Kitchen - who work tirelessly to help the most vulnerable in our community - by clicking here for our GoFundMe and here for some more information on the campaign!
HAWAY THE LADS!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.