What’s the crack?
- Was that a point gained... or two lost?
- Nathan Broadhead; That’s 5 in 5 for the lad, can we sign him now please? See also: Dan Neil’s sublime pass...
- Ross Stewart; Just working out that new strike partnership at the front, or is the lad just a bit tired with all that running around he does?
- That Dajaku clattering looked nasty didn’t it?
- How we feeling ahead of the ‘extremely-short-but could-be-quite-long-if-the-league-shuts-down’ festive break?
- All this and... a couple bits more? Aye.
Listen in and while you’re here - please consider donating to or simply sharing our annual Christmas Fundraiser for the Sunderland Community Soup Kitchen - who work tirelessly to help the most vulnerable in our community - by clicking here for our GoFundMe and here for some more information on the campaign!
We’re now approaching £57,000 raised! Thank you all again!
**[Eds Note] I have no valid excuse for how late this is. HO HO HO!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.