What’s the crack?
- A very young side played last night with a lot of changes made by Lee Johnson; How did they do overall?
- Dan Neil - What a hit that was lad.
- Stephen Wearne gets a goal on his senior debut!
- O’Nien came on for a few minutes before heading back off again as a precaution following a knock - He’s really taking a battering at the moment isn’t he?
- Is that a good example of why Johnson, Speakman and the rest of the team thought it was time to part ways with our old friend - and former King of Sunlun sh*thousery - Chris Maguire?
- Aye. Good to put that other result against Pompey/Peterborough (or whatever they’re called) behind us.
- All this and more. Tune in!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.