What’s the crack?
- Right... What did everyone make of Saturday’s result and the overall team performance?
- Player performance aside - was that the worst refereeing performance we’ve ever seen at the Stadium of Light?
- Do we need more physicality in the side specifically to match opponents who bring far more of it?
- How do we feel ahead of the next few league fixtures - is there any need to panic if we lose a couple games or should we relax a little?
- QPR in the cup - that’s a free hit isn’t it.. So more time for the youngsters?
- Is McGeady fit enough to start games even when he’s fully recovered... and why is Luke on free kicks?
- How confident is Nick ahead of the run up to Christmas?
All this and much more! [A bit late we know but some weird techy struggles our end] HAWAY THE LADS!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively, just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.