What are we talking about?
- Brett, Bomber, Paul and Paddy look at the build up to what may be one of the strangest football seasons in recent history, giving their thoughts on how the Lads look so far;
- Their thoughts on the transfer window, the players we may need and the positions we may need them in, and the rumours surrounding the possible return of one Danny Graham;
- Rich is joined by Luke from Hull City Pod - Tige(R)s Tigers Blah Blah Blah - in our Xtra segment (from 28:28 in if you’re in a hurry) to look at what’s happened with the Tigers this past season and look at the upcoming match from their perspective;
- The lads give their predictions for Saturday and then look at the new away kit, with some deep discussion surrounding upturned collars and early 90s Hummel withdrawal syndrome;
- The lads finish on their little game of playing away - where they pretend they were at matches because they remember the goalscorers.. Yet still get it wrong. Wey.
Thanks for listening and enjoy the show! FOOTBALL IS BACK! HAWAY THE LADS!
DISCLAIMER - RECORDED BEFORE THE ARBY ANNOUNCEMENT. WAHEY!
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.