What are we talking about?
- The Lads disappointing/deserved (delete as appropriate) draw with Gillingham on Saturday afternoon;
- Kyle Lafferty; With a return of two goals from his first start as he replaced an apparently injured Wyke, should we expect to see far more of him in the coming weeks?
- The Promotion Race; Is it off? Is it on? Does it depend on how much you’ve had to drink?
- Leaking goals; Besides the injury to Bailey Wright, what has suddenly happened to a defence that had begun to deliver clean sheets and solid performances consistently?
- Looking ahead to another match against Bristol Rovers tomorrow evening, what are the lads expecting to see?
- Performances, the timing of subs, league predictions, STID, Gav’s burgeoning spoke enterprise, Dennis the dog and a few shameless plugs...
How can I listen?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.