- Looking briefly at the last 6 points against Ipswich and Rochdale, and discussing what they would change (if anything) for the upcoming game against Oxford;
- Parkinson; It seems despite our recent points haul some fans aren’t as sold on him when compared with previous managers pulling off similar runs of form, what are the lads opinions on this?
- John is joined by NTT20Pod’s George Elek to preview the match in full on Saturday, Oxford’s season so far, and also gives his opinion on Sunderland’s recent history on and off the pitch... with a big shout out to David Jones;
- The lads play their favourite game but change the rules again (I think), read some of your stories from social media, and try to work out who’s going to Wembley this year...
- Michael talks about his time over here for the International Fans Day/Weekend/Week, his goal at the SoL on Saturday, his countryman Gary’s inability to replicate his dazzling display on Tuesday night, and extends his thanks on behalf of the Irish Branch to the BLC, Chris Waters and co for their time in setting up the event;
Hawaaaaaaaaaaaay the Exiles!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.