Answers are at the bottom... good luck and let us know how you fare!
1. For which country did John Mensah make 83 international appearances?
2. During the 2010-11 season, which of the following finished as Sunderland’s top League goalscorer?
A. Darren Bent
B. Asamoah Gyan
C. Danny Welbeck
3. Which three players were in Jack Charlton’s Republic of Ireland squad for the 1994 World Cup that went on to play for Sunderland?
4. True or False: On both occasions when Sunderland won the FA Cup in 1937 and 1973, Sunderland won both semi-finals at Hillsborough.
5. Which player made the most League appearances for Sunderland during Roy Keane’s first in charge of Sunderland in the Premier League in 2007-08?
A. Danny Collins
B. Craig Gordon
C. Danny Higginbotham
6. Which England international was signed from Liverpool after making over 350 League appearances for the Merseyside club in the summer of 1986?
7. From which club did Sunderland loan Swedish international Ola Toivonen for the 2015-16 season?
8. In what season did Marco Gabbiadini score the most League goals for Sunderland?
9. Which player scored the own goal that saw Sunderland lose 1-0 to Norwich City in the 1985 League Cup final at Wembley?
Finally... Question 10...
10. Which ex-Sunderland player was on the bench for Brian Clough’s Nottingham Forest as they lifted the European Cup for a second successive year when they defeated Hamburg 1-0 in Madrid?
2. B. Asamoah Gyan
3. Phil Babb, David Kelly and Jason McAteer
4. False - 1937 Sunderland defeated Millwall at Leeds Road, Huddersfield and 1973 defeated Arsenal at Hillsborough
5. A. Danny Collins
6. Alan Kennedy
8. C. 1989-90
9. Gordon Chisholm
10. Jimmy Montgomery