Answers are at the bottom...good luck and let us know how you fare!
1. How many players made their debut for Sunderland on the opening day of the 2018-19 season, as Sunderland kicked-off their League One campaign after relegation from the Championship against Charlton Athletic at the Stadium of Light?
2. From which club did Sunderland sign winger Allan Johnston in 1997?
3. Who was the Sunderland manager when we suffered our first ever relegation in 1957-58?
4. True or False: As manager of Sunderland, Simon Grayson recorded more victories in 2017 than Howard Wilkinson did during his time at Sunderland in 2002-03.
5. Which player moved in the opposite direction in a part-exchange deal when Terry Butcher signed Derek Ferguson from Hearts in the summer of 1993?
6. Who were the opponents for Roy Keane’s first game in charge of Sunderland at the Stadium of Light?
7. How many Premier League games did it take for David Moyes to win his first League game as manager of Sunderland?
8. In 2006-07, Roy Keane’s Sunderland defeated Burnley 3-2 at the Stadium of Light to claim the title - Carlos Edwards scored the winner but can you name one of the other scorers for Sunderland?
9. Which Jamaican international made his debut for Sunderland in October 1993 after being signed from non-league Cowes Sports?
Finally... Question 10...
10. Which player did Denis Smith sign from Preston North End in 1991 in a bid to save Sunderland from relegation from the First Division?
1. B. Six - Jon McLaughlin, Glenn Loovens, Alim Ozturk, Luke O’Nien, Chris Maguire and Jerome Sinclair
3. Alan Brown
4. False - Simon Grayson recorded three victories and Howard Wilkinson four victories.
5. John Colquhoun
6. Leicester City
7. C. Eleven
8. Daryl Murphy or David Connolly
9. Jamie Lawrence
10. Brian Mooney