Roker Report has launched a new WhatsApp service so you can stay up to date with all of our content, instantly on your mobile phone.
Readers who sign up to our WhatsApp service will receive notifications with our top stories, Roker Rapport podcasts, exclusive interviews, plus the latest news from Sunderland AFC.
The service is free to join.
Here’s what you need to do!
- Go to the WhatsApp app on your phone and add Roker Report as a contact, with the phone number 07715 842765. You must add Roker Report as a contact to be able to receive messages into your WhatsApp inbox.
- Send us a message in WhatsApp with the words ‘Roker Report’.
- We will then add you to one of our broadcast lists and you will start receiving messages shortly after.
What will happen to my contact details?
- Roker Report and SBNation complies with all relevant GDPR regulations and maintains the highest standard of data protection.
- When you send us a message, we will add your phone number to a broadcast list on WhatsApp so we can send you notifications directly. Your phone number will not be visible to anyone else using the service.
How can I stop receiving messages?
- If you would like to opt out of this service, reply to one of our notifications with the word ‘STOP’.
- Your phone number will be removed from the broadcast list and you will stop receiving notifications.
For further information on our WhatsApp service, email RokerReport@Yahoo.co.uk.