What are we talking about?
- Just how did Mick McCarthy pick the club off the floor and lead us to promotion?
- Missing out on the FA Cup semi-final due to suspension;
- THAT penalty miss; did it really affect him or is it just one of those things?
- His battle with drug addiction, his recovery and his work within the PFA wellbeing team;
- The importance of treating players as human beings and not just valuable assets;
All this and much more. Mature themes discussed. Parental guidance is advised.*
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.
If you are suffering with issues related to your mental health or well-being such as stress or depression (either career related or personal) you don’t need to suffer alone. Contact the PFA Helpline and speak with a qualified counsellor in confidence.
The PFA Player Welfare Department now offers counselling nationally through our network of Counsellors and our 24 hour telephone support line.
PFA 24-hour helpline: 07500 000777 or email: email@example.com