What are we talking about?
- Just how did Mick McCarthy pick the club off the floor and lead us to promotion?
- Missing out on the FA Cup semi-final due to suspension;
- THAT penalty miss; did it really affect him or is it just one of those things?
- His battle with drug addiction, his recovery and his work within the PFA wellbeing team;
- The importance of treating players as human beings and not just valuable assets;
All this and much more. Mature themes discussed. Parental guidance is advised.*
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.
If you are suffering with issues related to your mental health or well-being such as stress or depression (either career related or personal) you don’t need to suffer alone. Contact the PFA Helpline and speak with a qualified counsellor in confidence.
The PFA Player Welfare Department now offers counselling nationally through our network of Counsellors and our 24 hour telephone support line.
PFA 24-hour helpline: 07500 000777 or email: email@example.com