What are we talking about this week?
- 1 - 1
- The lads analyse the point we took from Ipswich, and the look of the team so far;
- Club captain; Danny offers his opinion on how well it works if the player isn’t actually a regular starter for the side..
- We look at the growing tension between the manager and the fanbase; Just which side of the fence is everybody on right now?
- Should we be worried at this stage of the season or will (for example) an emphatic win against Pompey on Saturday be enough to calm the unrest?
- Player performances; Who looks like they’re up for the challenge and who looks like they need a bit of an arm around the shoulder?
- Tactical breakdown; The lads discuss the efficacy of the team, and the possible reasons behind not being able to muster more than 3 shots the entire 90 minutes...
Some fascinating insight from the Brazilian legend as usual. This and much, much more. Enjoy the show!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!