What’s the crack in today’s episode?
- How did Niall come to be a part of the negotiations to run the club?
- When the deal was done, what had the group inherited and how did they go about trying to fix it?
- Balancing the books; Bent and Gyan stand out as deals that have always divided opinion, what were the reasons behind the moves from Quinny’s perspective?
- Considering his lack of experience running a club, why did he take the job on and what does he think about his own time here at the helm?
- Was there any truth to the story that he was involved in negotiations to come back to the club before Stewart Donald arrived?
- Where does he think the club should be right now, and where does he think we went wrong?
- His thoughts on what it means to represent Sunderland as a player/coach/manager/chairman and beyond...
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!