What’s the crack in today’s episode?
- How did Niall come to be a part of the negotiations to run the club?
- When the deal was done, what had the group inherited and how did they go about trying to fix it?
- Balancing the books; Bent and Gyan stand out as deals that have always divided opinion, what were the reasons behind the moves from Quinny’s perspective?
- Considering his lack of experience running a club, why did he take the job on and what does he think about his own time here at the helm?
- Was there any truth to the story that he was involved in negotiations to come back to the club before Stewart Donald arrived?
- Where does he think the club should be right now, and where does he think we went wrong?
- His thoughts on what it means to represent Sunderland as a player/coach/manager/chairman and beyond...
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!