What are we talking about?
- Kev talks us through his move to Wearside, settling in so far from home, and his relationship with Denis Smith;
- Captain, Leader, Legend; How does it feel to be responsible for a group of Lads on and off the pitch, and how different is it now to how it was back when he’d lead the team out every week?
- Who was the biggest troublemaker of the group? Anyone have to be taken down a peg or two?
- His affiliation with Sunderland spans nearly three decades; Bally takes us through the years of highs and lows, crunching tackles, hard as nails managers and staff, fights, beloved goals, moments with the fans, his time with his teammates, his roles since he hung up his boots... A lot of ground covered.
- His thoughts on current Sunderland captain George Honeyman; Knowing him like Kev does, how does he feel he fits in his role?
Too much to write down here. Listen in! An absolute legend in every sense.
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!