What’s on the agenda?
- Alex talks how he came to join Sunderland, and turns the tables on our Jonny;
- His favourite memories from his time here, and some of the funnier incidents to occur with that squad;
- Chasing down Bellamy, picking fights with Keano, and generally making a nuisance of himself on and off the pitch;
- The importance of stability and patience; Giving managers time to do a job...
- Derby games; He’s played in some of the biggest, so how do they rank? Did he want to get stuck into the mags as badly as he wanted to get stuck into Celtic?
- Jack Ross; Alex’s thoughts on the man who replaced him at St Mirren.
All this and much, much more. Parental guidance required... He’s not one to hold back and we love him for it! Listen in.
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!