What are we talking about?
- How did the move to Sunderland come about, and what was the plan under Roy Keane when Mike first joined?
- How do you handle the fitness of players with consistent injury issues like Kirchhoff, Wes Brown, Jonny Williams, Kenwyne Jones, Duncan Watmore and co?
- How hard was it for the coaching and fitness staff going from manager to manager in such short periods of time?
- Why is it some players come back almost brand new from long injuries, but someone else can come back just that bit slower? Is it general wear and tear, or are there other factors to consider?
- Who were Mike’s favourite players, managers and staff to work with, and what decisions did the club make that the medical team looked at with absolute despair?
- The rotten core; Mike gives his opinion on that particular theory...
All this and so much more. A seriously in depth, insightful, and interesting chat with a lovely lad! Listen in!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!