What are we talking about?
- Saturday’s match; Was it quite as dull as people thought, and are we looking at 3 points on the board with a little too much negativity?
- Tactics; Are set pieces ever going to be a strength of ours? Will Connor ever get his wish of playing Sweet Luke further forward?
- Social media; The lads respond to Saturday’s revelations about personal attacks and threats made against our owner and his family over the transfer window, and take a look at how social media as a whole may possibly be impacting the team’s performance and the player’s mentality.
- Atmosphere at the SoL; Are we doing enough, and could we do more?
- Marty talks about his life as a MLF and waxes lyrical on some fascinating aspects of songwriting and the creative process;
- How he found himself providing the intro for the Netfflix series - Sunderland Till I Die, and his experience of the world’s reaction to his music;
Finally, after Alex loses £50 live on air, we’ve made a slight adjustment to our outro this week, courtesy of The Lake Poets. Spoiler alert: It’s absolutely beautiful! Listen In!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!