What are we talking about?
- Danny talks about his arrival at the club back in 2004 courtesy of Big Mick McCarthy;
- How did he handle the pressure of the step up from Chester City;
- With a team made up of young lads, players from the lower leagues and a few characters; How did McCarthy manage to inspire team spirit and get us promoted?
- How as a professional footballer do you deal with adversity, and how do you cope with the fans turning on you?
- Bad signings and players that just didn’t fit; Seeing a few people come and go in his time here, why does he think certain characters didn’t manage the transition?
- How did he rate Quinny as a manager, and how impressive was that revival under Roy Keane;
- Dealing with the crowd when the team are suffering; Does a restless SoL just play into opposition hands?
- The Chopra incident (does Danny remember it), and being made to leave by Steve Bruce just a few games after being made Captain;
All this and loads more! Listen in!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.