What are we talking about this week?
- Sh*t, sh*t and more f*cking sh*t; Things really are that bad down Roots Hall apparently...
- The arrival of Sol Campbell, the resignation of Kevin Bond and all those ghosts of Southend’s managers past.
- Graham’s musings over fox sh*t from 15 years prior; Including flashbacks.
- Henrik Larsson, Dirk Kuyt and all that madness (the Champ Manager 01/02 model)
- Nightmarish scenarios like shipping 43 goals in 15 matches, and looking at what might be the issue there..
- Predictions, players to watch, players Graham wishes he’d never watched and Jeremy Kyle in the Roots Hall dressing room. Aye.
Liam has suffered enough, but still. Listen In!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.