What are we discussing on this episode?
- Stewart’s thoughts on the team’s progress so far, on and off the pitch, under Jack Ross;
- Transfer sagas, budget talk and the ongoing Ndong/Papy situation;
- His love, respect, and admiration for the fans continued commitment, and the tremendous support the club are receiving this season;
- We get some insight into who Stewart actually is beyond his role as Sunderland owner and Chairman;
- Answering as many of your questions as Connor can throw at him, and giving us an idea of what exactly is going on behind the scenes of our beloved club!
There’s far too much to write down here… You’ll just have to hear it for yourselves.
This is a must listen for all SAFC fans! Tune in!
How do I listen/subscribe?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing ‘Roker Rapport’.
We’re also available now on Youtube. If you want to keep up to date with the channel and catch our new show Roker Rapport TV - click here to subscribe!
You can find us on the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here)& Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for ‘Roker Rapport’ and subscribe. Just like on iTunes, each new episode of the show will drop automatically for you on your device once you’ve subscribed - easy peasy.