What are we talking about this week?
- Sunderland’s comeback victory over AFC Wimbledon - was it a good display?
- Assessing the individual performances of each player - who did well?
- Should we be worried about anything in particular?
- Who have we been impressed with so far?
- We quiz James on his past relationship with Ellis Short;
- We also talk about James’ relationships with former managers;
- This, plus loads more. It’s honey for the ears!
How do I listen/subscribe?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing ‘Roker Rapport’.
We’re also available now on Youtube. If you want to keep up to date with the channel and catch our new show Roker Rapport TV - click here to subscribe!
You can find us on the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for ‘Roker Rapport’ and subscribe. Just like on iTunes, each new episode of the show will drop automatically for you on your device once you’ve subscribed - easy peasy.