What are we talking about on this episode?
- Tomorrow’s journey to Loftus Road;
- QPR’s season so far;
- Dodgy owners, falls through divisions, pointless mercenaries and club identities;
- Empty seats and terrible atmospheres; What can the clubs do to remedy such problems?
- Football League hierarchy; Is it irresponsible to allow just anyone to buy a football club?
- A monopoly on youth; Are the clubs at the top causing issues for the rest of us?
- Half and Half scarves; Should we burn them all?
Plus much, much more. It’s honey for the ears!
How do I listen/subscribe?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing ‘Roker Rapport’.
We’re also available now on Youtube. If you want to keep up to date with the channel - click here to subscribe!
You can find us on the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for ‘Roker Rapport’ and subscribe. Just like on iTunes, each new episode of the show will drop automatically for you on your device once you’ve subscribed - easy peasy.