What are we talking about on this episode?
- Sunderland’s mounting injury list;
- Picking over the bones of the Villa loss;
- Tying down the youngsters to new contracts;
- Four or five at the back?
- What is the point in playing Ashley Fletcher?
- The upcoming game with QPR;
- All this and much, much more. It’s honey for the ears!
How do I listen/subscribe?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing ‘Roker Rapport’.
We’re also available now on Youtube. If you want to keep up to date with the channel - click here to subscribe!
You can find us on the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for ‘Roker Rapport’ and subscribe. Just like on iTunes, each new episode of the show will drop automatically for you on your device once you’ve subscribed - easy peasy.