What’s up this week?
- What do George and Keith think is to blame for our struggles?
- What happened to Sunderland’s identity?
- Should the fans protest?
- Behind the scenes Coleman insists he is the right man for the job. But do we have the tools to stay up?
- Can it get any worse for the fans? Keith and George debate if the owner should stay or go.
- They share their stories of embarrassing moments.
- And finally George talks about the Bobby Robson Foundation.
How do I listen/subscribe?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing ‘Roker Rapport’.
We’re also available now on Youtube. If you want to keep up to date with the channel and catch our new show Roker Rapport TV - click here to subscribe!
You can find us on the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for ‘Roker Rapport’ and subscribe. Just like on iTunes, each new episode of the show will drop automatically for you on your device once you’ve subscribed - easy peasy.