What are we talking about this episode?
- Preston’s Impending visit to Wearside;
- The Grayson connection; Were Preston fans surprised at all by his apparent failures as Sunderland manager?
- McGeady; Did they ever consider him to be as Important a player for them as we were led to believe?
- How it’s actually possible to build a team with nothing but a couple million pounds and a little common sense;
- With League One football looming at the Stadium of Light; can we afford to be complacent yet again regarding certain players and recruitment tactics?
- How many more episodes can our host manage before he spirals into a life of alcoholism, despair and eventual (if not inevitable) prostitution? Just to take the pain away...
All this and much, much more! It’s buckfast for brekky!
How do I listen/subscribe?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing ‘Roker Rapport’.
We’re also available now on Youtube. If you want to keep up to date with the channel - click here to subscribe!
You can find us on the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for ‘Roker Rapport’ and subscribe. Just like on iTunes, each new episode of the show will drop automatically for you on your device once you’ve subscribed - easy peasy.