What are we talking about?
- Breaking new ground; Andy looks forward to welcoming 2600 Sunderland fans to the Wham Stadium, as their attendance record looks set to be broken this Saturday!
- We get some history of the club itself, and how Andy came to own it (despite that not being his original intent);
- As a fellow owner and Chairman, what does Andy think of the work put in by Stewart Donald and co since their takeover of Sunderland?
- Pubs, Trains and Happy Meals; We cover a few different topics, and we find out why you apparently can’t buy your lads a burger in the football league..
- Andy talks Accrington, and how important it is for the new breed of Club owners to make themselves available to the fans no matter what;
- Predictions and much more; A great deal of pride goes into running his club, and he talks directly to the fans about how proud he is of all of them, and how far they’ve come in a relatively short time.
This is a wonderful chat with a down to earth, absolute gent of the game - some real insight for fans of real football everywhere. Tune in!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
To subscribe on iTunes, click here.
To subscribe on Acast, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
To subscribe on TuneIn, click here.
To subscribe on Youtube, click here.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!