What are we talking about this episode?
- If Kieran could pick a team from the players he played alongside at the Stadium of Light, who would make the top eleven?
- Roy Keane; What was it like to play under him after playing alongside him, and how did it feel when he left the club?
- The City itself; Did he enjoy his time here, living alongside the fans?
- Playing against Newcastle; How did it feel to hit that free kick, and could he feel what it meant to the fanbase?
- Real team players; What did he make of talk about team spirit at the time, and dressing room drama?
- The love of the game; Kieran tells us his preferred position, but the importance of doing a job no matter where you are on the pitch.
- Why he had to leave us;
- What are his abiding memories of the club, and would he change anything about his time here?
All this and much, much more! Get stuck in!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!