What are we talking about this episode?
- Connor and Malcolm discuss the draw against Wycombe Wanderers Saturday gone;
- Malcolm tells us how he came to be involved with the club as a youngster, and some insight into 1960’s Lads culture;
- His relationship and experiences with legends such as Charlie Hurley, Martin Harvey, Len Ashurst, and a young player named Brian Clough;
- Behind the scenes stories from his time working with Brian Clough (the manager) as Derby County secretary;
- Italians, Brylcreem, and cigars; His experience of the 1966 World Cup at Roker Park.
- Pranks, pigs, and fast cars; Turns out the fearsome Sunderland manager Alan Brown didn’t have much of a sense of humour... Luckily Hurley did!
Some wonderful stories from a true gentleman. Tune In!
How do I listen/subscribe?
We’ve made it easy for all you lovely people.
Alternatively just type ‘Roker Rapport’ into your nearest search engine - easy.
Be sure to like, follow, subscribe and share. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!