What are we talking about this week?
- We take a look back at the Boro and Bournemouth defeats;
- Relegation - now that it is here, how do we feel?
- David Moyes' and the questions surrounding his future;
- Ellis Short's statement - how much of this mess is his fault?
- Are O'Shea and Cattermole a problem?
- Didier Ndong - Sunderland's player of the season?
- Hull - a nailed on loss?
- This, and much more.
How Do I Listen/Subscribe?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing 'Roker Rapport'.
You can find us on the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for 'Roker Rapport' and subscribe. Just like on iTunes, each new episode of the show will drop automatically for you on your device once you've subscribed - easy peasy.
Alternatively, there will be an article like this one on this site each week containing the Podcast and all the links so that you can listen to it from your smart device or desktop - stay peeled every Monday morning for new episodes. You can click below to listen direct from this page!