On this week's agenda:
- Papy Djilobodji - despite playing well he got sent off. Is he a modern day Titus Bramble?
- Should we get carried away with the Hull result, or did it mask glaring issues that still remain?
- Is Jermain Defoe, at the age of 34, in his prime?
- Will Victor Anichebe prove to be the bargain of the century?
- Liverpool - do we stand a chance of getting something at Anfield this weekend?
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing 'Roker Rapport'.
You can download the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for 'Roker Rapport' and subscribe. When you've done that, each new episode of our show will automatically download. Easy peasy.