We lost. Again. Keeeeeeeeeeeemon!
Nah, but seriously, we lost. Again. And it's getting tedious - and these weekly rants on the podcast about our inability to win football matches are becoming therapy for the Roker Report lads. Moaning helps.
Joining Damian this week are regulars Gav, Tom, Callum and Jim to discuss the future ahead for Sunderland and whether or not, amongst other things, David Moyes is the man to lead the charge, or whether he is the man to blame for our failings?
We answer your questions, you get a Troo Jawdee impression and Tom eats his snots.
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing 'Roker Rapport'.
We've finally moved to our new Podcast host, Acast, and that's where you'll find us from now on. You can download the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for 'Roker Rapport' and subscribe. When you've done that, each new episode of our show will automatically download. Easy peasy.
- Black Cats Analects: Follow The Leader
- West Ham 1 - 0 Sunderland: Hammers Leave It Late To Nab Sickening Win
- WHUFC 1-0 Sunderland: Player Ratings & MOTM Poll After Another Shocking Defeat
- Match Preview: Will Our First London Stadium Visit See Us Grab Our First Win?
- Round Up: Brady Move Weighed Up & Moyes Is On Message, But Clear-The-Air Talks Cast Doubt