How's it going people? Are we all feeling miserable? Yep? Good. We're here to help. Settle down, pour a cuppa, relax. It's time to vent.
Episode Six of The Roker Rapport is live - joining Damian this week are regulars Tom, Callum and James to discuss all the fallout from Sunderland's sixth defeat of the season down at the Potteries. Of course, David Moyes' tenure thus far as manager, the failings of Sunderland's under-performing squad and the possibility of relegation are also discussed, along with a quick look ahead to the weekend's trip to play West Ham in the capital.
Click here to find us on iTunes, and be sure to hit the subscribe button - that way, each time a new Episode of the Roker Rapport is released it will very handily drop straight on your device, ready to listen to at your leisure. Alternatively, you can search for us via iTunes or the Podcast app by simply typing 'Roker Rapport'.
We've finally moved to our new Podcast host, Acast, and that's where you'll find us from now on. You can download the Acast app from Windows phones (click here), the iTunes store (click here) & Google Play (click here) for free - once you have that, search for 'Roker Rapport' and subscribe. When you've done that, each new episode of our show will automatically download. Easy peasy.
- Player Ratings: Stoke City 2 Sunderland 0, Can You Pick A Man Of The Match?
- Hapless in Defence, Anonymous in Midfield: Stoke 2 Sunderland 0
- Comment: Lamine Kone Ignores Moyes’ Advice & Continues To Gaze Longingly At Everton
- Combined XI: Stoke City & Sunderland
- Roundup: Moyes Quick To Absolve Blame Amidst Injury Carnage; And, M’Vila Goes To FIFA Tribunal