OH WHAT A NIGHT...
TWENTY FIFTEEN AROUND EASTER TIME...
DEFOE SCORED A GOAL THAT WAS SUBLIME...
WHAT A FEELING, WHAT A NIGHT!
So, five in a row. Defoe scored a screamer, Sunderland dominated and Newcastle had a shot - once. All in all, a bloody good day. I'm sure we'll get back to moaning about how sh*t it is to be a Sunderland fan again soon enough, but for the moment, just enjoy.
Here's a gallery to help with that.
- Player Ratings: Sunderland 1-0 Newcastle United
- Report: Defoe Sunderland Stunner Stuffs Newcastle
- Art Of Football SuperKev Derby T-Shirts Available
- Arca: Sunderland Can Make It Five In A Row
- Black Cats Analects: Player Power Derby
- International Round-up: Fletcher Finds Form
- Top of The Shots: Best SAFC Goals From Right Midfield
- FEATURE: Sunderland's Best International XI