Three of Sunderland's fixtures for the upcoming 2014-15 season have been selected for live coverage as Sky Sports and BT Sport announce their first batch of televised games.
Sunderland's first home game of the season has been moved, as we take on Louis van Gaal's new look Manchester United at the Stadium of Light. The fixture will now kick-off at 4pm on Sunday, August 24.
Our trip to Crystal Palace has been moved to Monday, November 3, with an 8pm kick-off time. Moving an already long trip to London to the Monday Night Football slot seems particularly inconsiderate of Sky Sports and is sure to prevent many supporters who were planning to attend from going.
Our final televised fixture is our home game against Chelsea on Saturday, November 29. With the kick-off against Gus Poyet's old side moving to 5.30pm.
All of the above games will be shown on Sky Sports, with BT Sport deciding once again, as they did last season, to provide no reason for Sunderland fans to subscribe to their channel during the opening months of the season.
- Must See: How Gus Poyet stamped his influence on Sunderland.
- Agent Confirms Sunderland Talks With Fiorentina Over Defender
- Sol Campbell, The Match That Never Happened, And The Sunderland Race Storm That Never Arrived
- The Gossip: Loan Duo Set For Return?
- Report: Sunderland Bid To Bring Back Loan Star