Capital One, credit card company and title sponsor of the League Cup, is supporting the supporters by giving you the chance to WIN a pair of tickets to the Capital One Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 2nd March.
Yes, that's right. Stop pinching yourselves for a moment and you could win yourself a pair of ticket to one of the biggest games in the history of this club. You and a friend could be making your way to Wembley Stadium with a bottle of blue pop and a packet of cheesy chips to cheer the lads to victory over Manchester City.
To be in with a chance to WIN simply answer the following question:
Capital One are the proud sponsors of the Football League Cup, but who were Sunderland's first ever opponents in any incarnation of this cup, back in 1960?
To enter email your answer to RokerCupComp@gmail.com before midnight on February 11th 2014.
Capital One, the credit card that supports the supporters. For more information visit facebook.com/CapitalOneUK
Capital One T's & C's:
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Capital One (Europe) plc ("Capital One") and their immediate families (defined for the purpose of these Terms as husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, or persons residing in the household of such employees), together with any other person involved in the administration of the promotion or anyone subject to a Football Banning Order are not eligible to participate. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants and check their identity.
2. Closing date: Midnight on February 11th
3. The winners will receive ONE PAIR of tickets to the Capital One Cup Final at Wembley on March 2nd 2014. The seats will be in either the section occupied by Sunderland or Manchester City fans, according to which team the entrant selects on their entry form.
4. There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize stated and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The winner must be one of the guests and the prize is not transferrable.
5. The prize includes two seats at the Final only. Transport to and from Wembley and all other incidentals associated with the event (e.g. accommodation, food and beverages, match day programmes and merchandise etc.) will be the responsibility of the winner and guest and not the responsibility of the promoter or Capital One to provide
6. In accepting this prize it will be necessary for the promoter to pass your personal data to Capital One (Europe) PLC, its agents and the Football League (the "Prize Providers"). This is to enable the Prize Providers to confirm your attendance at the Capital One Cup Final and issue you with the appropriate ticket and any match day information packs. The personal data shared will be: First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, - Address, Country of residence and Team Supported.
7. To accept this prize you agree to abide by the Football League's Conditions of Ticket Sale (available at www.football-league.co.uk/ticketconditions) and Wembley National Stadium Limited's Stadium Ground Regulations (as displayed at the Stadium and available at www.wembleystadium.com).
8. Entrants and their guest may be required to participate in publicity associated with this promotion. In accepting this prize you agree that your image may be captured whilst attending the event and used by Capital One, its agents and / or the Football League for promotional purposes.
9. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.