There have been a few very high profile wins over the years, but none are more special to me personally than the 1992 win in the FA Cup Quarter Final at Roker Park.
It was all set up beautifully. Ian Porterfield in the Chelsea dug-out, a semi-final spot the prize and an absolutely bouncing, believing, Roker Park.
The easy thing to do here would be to just to post a video of Gordon Armstrong's famous last-gasp winner but, instead of that, here (in 2 parts) is the full highlights.
- Sunderland Confirm Academy Appointment
- Roker Round-up: Jozy In Demand; Fletch Won't Change
- Struggling Sunderland Striker Not Short On Suitors
- OFFER: Discount On Savile Rogue Scarf For Roker Report Readers
- DAILY VIDEO: Darren Bent And Sunderland - Match Made In Heaven
- Roker Round-up: No Bruma Approach; Nothing To Fear
- Stadium Of Light To Host Under-21 Cup Ties
- Reveillere Has Been A Revelation
- Is The End Nigh For Brown?
- DAILY VIDEO: Great View Of Richardson Bursting Newcastle's Net