To be honest, I got a little bit too excited by the news that Nyron Nosworthy was back in football after he signed for Blackpool this week. He may well be THE ultimate Sunderland AFC guilty pleasure player of modern times.
That said, it's easy to forget that he has an absolutely crucial part of the team who, first, got the team promoted under Roy Keane and then kept us up. Together with Johnny Evans, he was imperious at the back.
He obviously enjoyed it too, and celebrated sealing the Championship title at Luton Town on the final day by singing his own iconic chant to the camera.
So, sit back, and sing along with Nyron.
"THEY TRIED TO GET THE BALL PAST NYRON, BUT HE SAID...
NO, NO, NO!"
- Clean Sheet Key For Poyet
- Leicester City 0-0 Sunderland: Player Ratings
- Leicester City 0-0 Sunderland: Spoils Are Shared At The King Power Stadium
- DAILY VIDEO: Goodman Winner Sees Off Leicester (1991)
- Poyet: Cattermole Would Be A Hero In Uruguay
- VIDEO: Jozy Altidore Showboating For The USA
- Sebastian Coates Return Could Be Key
- Poyet Puts Congerton On Left-Back Alert
- DAILY VIDEO: Let's Remember How Brilliant Niall Quinn Was
- Poyet: Cattermole Sunderland Role 'Special'