Welcome back to The Roker Report Podcast, and I'd like to say this is a special edition, but it isn't. It's just our 50th show, but that's quite the milestone in itself. We'll keep things suitably understated.
Lots to talk about on this week's show, and I (Simon Walsh) was joined by David Boyle and Chris Weatherspoon to discuss the Tyne-Wear derby and more on another jam-packed show. Here's what went down...
- A little bit of SAFC news, including Gyan and our backroom staff.
- What does the future hold for Lee Cattermole?
- Heartbreak at the Sports Direct Arena.
- How will we cope without Catts and Sessegnon?
- Liverpool match previewed, with heavy focus on Luis Suarez.
- Our perfect match-day experience.
- Other bits and bobs which at the moment I can't remember but are sure to blow some minds...
So you're probably saying to yourself "this sounds incredible, how can I get it?"... Well here's one handy way you can listen without having to download anything at all. See below, that big black box that looks like some TV/Radio hybrid? Just click play and it will, quite simply, play...
If you just want it delivered to your virtual doorstep, start by heading over to iTunes and searching for us, or just use this handy little link to take you right on over there - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-roker-report-podcast-www/id437085978
Alternatively if you just want a generic MP3 file to play on anything, find us at our hosting service, Podomatic. You'll find that located at http://www.rokerreport.podomatic.com
And lastly, you'll find us on Stitcher. What is Stitcher? It's a pretty neat little app for streaming podcasts, and you can get it for nothing from http://www.stitcher.com/ ... I use it quite a lot, and highly recommend it.
That should be enough, there's not really an excuse not to listen (unless you already have and don't like us) so why not give it a try today!