Hello there, and welcome back to another Roker Report Podcast. On a Friday, but that's because of all the games recently. I promise you we'll return to our usual Thursday morning slot as of next week!
So, on the show with your host Simon Walsh was Michael "The Grumpus" Graham, and besieged by technical problems but soldiering through, David Boyle. To round up not just a bit of news, but two Sunderland matches, and look forward to the Arsenal game tomorrow. Aside from that, there's all this...
- Some forgetfulness of Pulis-esque proportions
- Speaking of Tony Pulis, we rant a little more about his post-match comments.
- Try and look clever talking about finances and that.
- Decide our favourite goal of the Martin O'Neill era so far.
- Will Arsenal play into our hands or the exact opposite?
- No moves for Muslimovic and Zenden.
- Plus much more on a pretty jam-packed podcast...
So how can you have this careering down your ears canals into your brain? Well here's one handy way you can listen without having to download anything at all. See below, that big black box that looks like some TV/Radio hybrid? Just click play and it will, quite simply, play...
If you just want it delivered to your virtual door, start by heading over to iTunes and searching for us, or just use this handy little link to take you right on over there - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-roker-report-podcast-www/id437085978
Alternatively find us at our hosting service, Podomatic. That means you get the MP3 to listen to on any device. You'll find that located at http://www.rokerreport.podomatic.com
And lastly, you'll find us on Stitcher. What is Stitcher? It's a pretty neat little app for streaming podcasts, and you can get it for nothing from http://www.stitcher.com/
That'll do you, enjoy the show, and we're sorry about the sound in patches. Just one of them.