Hola! Here we are with episode three of the Roker Report Podcast, and what a lovely little gem it is this week.
On the show this week, joining the host with the most (thats me) are the returning David Boyle as well as a debutant - fresh back from a holiday (there was no truth in the cruise rumour) was Chris Weatherspoon of Roker Relives and Talking Tactics fame.
Up for discussion this week...
- News! People are injured & we might sign one of these strikers.
- The defeat at Birmingham gets a good going over.
- We look forward to the Wigan game, and worry about Charles N'Zogbia.
- A great Question Of The Week from Twitter that left us a little puzzled.
- And of course, what's happening around RokerReport.com this week.
You can subscribe right now on iTunes via THIS LINK or head directly to our hosting service and download the MP3 direct to your inferior music player of choice RIGHT HERE.
Either way, its well worth the price - completely free - In what other Sunderland related Podcast, or indeed radio show would you hear people say things like "Alrightyroo" and "Toodles"... only on the best one - The Roker Report Podcast.
Go get it today! And every other Thursday for that matter!
Oh, and PS - If you like the show, spread the word! Tell your firends, your family, and even random people on the street and help propell us into a Top 20 on iTunes (No.18 for a short period last week). We'd really love that!