Hello Hello! It's time for Episode 33 of The Roker Report Podcast!
This week, your host Simon Walsh was joined by Chris Weatherspoon and Michael Graham to talk about everything going on in the wonderful world of SAFC.
To pick out a few highlights for you, here's some bits and bobs which were discussed...
- Matt Kilgallon, at far too much length.
- Will Nicklas Bendtner stay or go?
- What do we do with Connor Wickham out?
- Can Ji Dong-Won step up to the plate or will Bruce mess things up again?
- Renaming the Stadium Of Light for our own personal benefit.
- Fraizer Campbell.
- After a bit of a bashing, we try to coax Captain Fishpaste into saying something nice.
And no doubt much more. Even though I've just edited it and uploaded it, I've got a memory akin to a sieve. If you want to join in the fun and frivolity, there's numerous ways in which you can do so...
One way is of course to subscribe on iTunes, which we'd like very much to get us up the rankings and all that. So if you fancy that head here to be taken straight to iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-roker-report-podcast-www/id437085978
If you don't like that and just want the MP3 file to play however you want, then this is the link you'll be looking for - http://www.rokerreport.podomatic.com/
And if you just want to stream it, download Stitcher. A COMPLETELY FREE APP for every single mobile device, and can be found at http://www.stitcher.com/
Many thanks for joining us, if you did anyway, if not then balls to you. We'll do it all again next week.
Love you bye!